A THOUSAND WINDS 千风
Do not stand at my grave and weep, 请不要在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep. 我不在那里,我没有睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow; 我是千缕吹拂大地的和风
I am the diamond glints on snow, 我是白雪中钻石般的闪耀
I am the sunlight on ripened grain; 我是阳光,披洒在熟成的稻谷上
I am the gentle autumns rain. 我是秋雨,陪伴着你的漫步
When you awake in the morning bush, 清晨,我是唤你苏醒的小鸟
I am the swift uplifting rush 盘旋高飞于碧蓝的天空
Of quiet in circled flight. 静夜,我是轻柔闪烁的繁星
I am the soft star that shines at night. 守护在你的四周
Do not stand at my grave and cry. 不要在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there; I did not die. 我不在那里,我没有死去